|East Court, College Lane|
|Distance (S) from Greenwich|
|OS map details||OS Explorer: 135|
|OS grid ref||TQ 39929.38557|
|WGS84 lat/long||51.129206, -0.001639|
East Grinstead probably first celebrated its position on the Meridian in 1954 when it acquired a coat of arms – this incorporates a white line representing the Meridian running through the town. The Town Council offices are located in East Court, a former country house, built in 1769 and extended in 1906–07. This marking is one of a number that have been set up in its grounds.