Ware (Easnye Estate)
|S side of: B1004 (Widbury Hill)|
|Distance (N) from Greenwich|
|OS map details||OS Explorer: 174|
|OS grid ref||TL 37877.14220|
|WGS84 lat/long||51.809620, -0.001452|
One of a number of similar bollards to be found by the roadside within the area administered by East Hertfordshire District Council. It is tucked in under the branches of a poplar that was planted on the Line in 1903.