|S side of: Frampton Roads|
|Distance (N) from Greenwich|
|OS map details||OS Explorer: 249|
|OS grid ref||TF 34377.38850|
|WGS84 lat/long||52.930246, -0.002288|
The idea of using a millstone may have come from the similar marking at Holbeach (1959) a few miles to the south. The circular plaque derives from the English Tourist Board plaques of 1984. The damage to the plaque appears to have been sustained since 1999. The significance of the year 1991 – the year of erection, is not known. This millstone is one of three distinct markings clustered together on this road.